Sunday, December 26, 2010

Vera Wang Resort 2011 Collection


I love this dress. The asymmetric design and mixture of fabrics are gorgeous. I also love those shoes!


This would make a great special occasion dress. It has such a fun shape but also sexy.


I love how they added the wrap onto the dress. A fun way of using your summer dress in the spring time!


This look is simple yet oh so sexy!


I would have never thought of mixing these two colors together but they look amazing together.


I love the dress appears just like a simple black sheath dress then there is big side ruffles on the side. Gives a unique and interesting touch to the outfit.


I have always enjoyed Vera Wang's collections. I love how Vera mixed different materials together and making it look amazing. I absolutly love the shoes in all the photos up above. The little leg warmers are cute as well.

What do you think of Vera's resort collection?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...