Monday, August 8, 2011

Crossing Sunset Lookbook from LuLu's



I am loving this jacket and the skirt is extra adorable!





This is a sexy look, perfect for date night in the fall.





This top is very bohemian chic and I could definitely see myself wearing it.





I love these boots and the fringe shorts are fierce! If only I had the hips/thighs to pull of the shorts (haha).





I adore this blazer! I want it!





Such a fierce rocker chic look. Of course I am smitten over those Jeffrey Campbell boots!





I am not a huge oxford shoe fan but I do like these ones. The hints of floral print is adorable.





LuLu's just introduced this lookbook today and I just had to share it. This is their pre fall collection. I am a little excited for fall, mostly for the fashion. I am not ready for it to get colder outside at all.





You can view and shop the lookbook, HERE.





What do you think of the lookbook from LuLu's?





Always,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...