Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture Collection

My fourteen favorites from the Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture Collection:


The color of the gown is gorgeous. I love the flower applique detailing all over the gown. Reminds me of spring...





Old Hollywood glamor classic style with a gorgeous color and fabric.


Love the side slit, adds a little sex appeal!


This red screams bold! One would be a total bombshell in this dress.


Simple dress but with interesting details.


Love the lilac color and sweetheart neckline. Beautiful romantic dress.


One shoulder dress are sexy while not being over revealing. They make your shoulders appear less wide and create voluptuous curves.





This reminds me of the Victorian times with the empire waist with lace detailing at the chest. Gorgeously vintage style.








One word....sexy. The high slit and low sweetheart neckline make it ultra sexy and stunning!



When I saw this collection I had to immediately post about it. It is one absolutely stunning collection. The gowns are breathtaking. It was so hard to just pick 14 favorites, I had so many! I could definitely see one of these gowns being worn on the red carpet. Elie Saab did an amazing job creating a couture collection. It sure is luxurious!

What is your favorite outfit/gown?

To see more of the collection, click: Here


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...