Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2011 Collection

My top 8 favorites from the Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2011 Collection:



Classy, sexy, and glamorous. The hat is super chic and the nude pumps match perfectly with the outfit.


Love the mix of the burgundy and purple. Never knew those two colors could look so well together! I want those long necklaces too!


This is so simply glam and classy. I love the lacing on the sides of the dresses. You will be the belle of the ball on any special event.


The perfect fall colors. I love the floral print and the hat is tres chic!


Power suit up ahead! No need to look boring at the office anymore with this classy and sexy suit!


Um..Drop Dead Gorgeous! I could definitely see this on the red carpet and beyond. This is an extraordinary dress and simply sexy.


Cute summer dress! Everyone loves the LRD. :)


Another gorgeous dress. All dresses in Nina Ricci's collection are very glamorous.


This collection just screams romantic and sexy. If this is just the pre-fall collection, I can't wait to see the actual fall 2011 collection!

What are your favorites?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...