Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ASOS Picks - Winter 2010

I ordered my first ever order today from ASOS! I just discovered this website earlier this year (why haven't I seen it before?) and fell in love with everything on the website. Everything looks so luxurious, trendy and oh so chic. Here are my favorites (though I have so many more!):




From left to right: River Island Wool Mix Cable and Ladder Knit Sweater: $68.94; River Island Wool Mix Fairisle Belted Cardigan: $86.18

Everything here looks so warm and cozy here. Fairisle is one of my favorite prints this year.




From left to right: ASOS Slash Neck Knitted Dress: $55.17; ASOS V-Neck Pleat Waist Knitted Dress: $55.17

The shape of these dresses just scream sexy! I love how the dress on the left is oversized but then form fitting at the hips. The one on the right is simple yet gorgeous!




From left to right: ASOS cut out sleeve one shoulder top: $44.82; ASOS one shoulder top with embellished trim: $48.27

The two tops here would work perfectly for a date or a Holiday Party. The one shoulder adds a touch of sex appeal and very chic!




From left to right: ASOS ALESHA Leather Platform Chelsea Boots: $89.65; ASOS POPPY Velvet Knot Platform Shoe: $77.58

One word for these shoes: Stunning! I love the blue velvet fabric on the shoe on the right - very regal and beautiful.




From left to right: ASOS Rose Gold Effect Retro Style Oversized Watch: $44.82; ASOS Hollywood Faceted Stones Cocktail Ring: $17.24

I still wear a watch to this day even though we all have our cell phone to read the time. I love wearing watches simply because they add a extra touch to the outfit (and for fashion of course ;)). The ring is absolutely gorgeous and looks stunning on the model in the photo (on website).


I purchased a ring similar to the one above and I am so excited to get it and show it to you all! If only I had more money coming in I would purchase some more goodies! I hope that I get some extra money during Christmas and ASOS will definitely be on my list to shop for! :)

What are your favorite items from ASOS?



P.S. ASOS has free shipping no matter your purchase total and to anywhere in the world! Also any ASOS product is 20% off! I got my ring for only $8!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...