Monday, November 15, 2010

Lanvin Spring 2011 RTW Collection

Here are my top 10 favorites from the Lanvin Spring 2011 Collection:





















This collection is absolutely stunning. The colors, cuts and fabrics are amazing. It looks to me once again, one shoulder tops and dresses are in for the season. Bright colors are also another color that is popular for spring, 2011. I also love how simple the outfits are but still very chic and gorgeous. Lanvin is coming out with a collection for H&M later this month (I think the 23rd or something like that) and he did wonderful with both collections.

This week will be pretty hectic for me as I am starting my new part time job. I have to do 2 weeks of training so I have to work 12 hours on Thursday and Friday for my two jobs. So therefore I probably will not be posting anything those two days and you won't see a new post till Saturday. Sorry about that!


What do you think of his collection?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...