Thursday, November 25, 2010

Katy Perry Cover Shoot- December Harper's Bazaar


What a stunning dress. I love the feathering details and asymmetrical cut of the dress.


A very lovely classic suit jacket. She looks so happy!


Can I have this outfit for work please? This is such a sleek, sexy and glamorous outfit. Perfect for work or a special occasion/event.


I love her shoes here. The suit is also very glam! I adore the ruffling details at the waist.


Another pair of shoes I just adore! I want the suit too, this would look so chic for work!


Kerry looks so boho chic right here. She looks lovely in the sunlight. I love the dress!


Katy Perry looks so happy and beautiful in these photos! I think being a newlywed has something to do with it. I enjoy seeing one or two happy celebrity newlyweds because I have noticed lately there is one divorce after another! So sad, I must say.

What do you think of the cover shoot?




P.S.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...