Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christian Louboutin Spring/ Summer 2011 Collection




Not too crazy about these two but I do love the patterns!




The left one is so interesting. I like how it has a cow print and then forms into a gold like heel. The second one would be so cute with a summer dress.




These shoes look like a work of art. Especially the one on the right. The one on the right remind me of the 80s for some reason.




These two are so cute! I really like the one on the left. It is so different, and would definitely be a conversation starter!




These are very "fourth of July". Very patriotic and cute!




I love, want and need those pink shoes! They are absolutely gorgeous and I love the snake print.


Louboutin never ceases to amaze me. He always creates exquisite and creative collections. One day I will be able to afford such a pair and I will be happy (and so will my closet!).


What do you think of his Spring/Summer 2011 Collection?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...