Sunday, November 21, 2010

Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition- Holiday Edition!

This weeks celebrity fashion edition will be a special holiday edition. The celebrity I am inspired by this week is on the beautiful, and talented designer, Kim Kardashian!:



celebrity fashion




Where to copy this look for all under $100 (The whole outfit is just a little bit over $120!):
Dress: Drop Back Dress by Rare from TopShop for $90
Shoes: Black Velvet Peep Toe Pump Heels from amiclubwear.com for $16
Earrings: Windsong Feather Earrings from Charolette Russe for $6.50


Kim Kardashian looks stunning here in the black sequin dress. Her curves show through and her figure looks fantastic (and fit!). I love her shoes and the one's showing on the right. They are very simple yet sexy and chic. I couldn't tell what exact pattern her earrings were but they looked to me like feathers. I thought these were adorable and looked somewhat similar to the ones she has on. This would be perfect for a holiday party or dinner!

What do you think of Kim's outfit?


Sorry I have been MIA the past three days. I have been extremely busy with my new part time job training and working at my other part time job. I will be posting almost every day from now on as now I have more time and more of a consistent schedule. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and stayed warm if where you live is cold! Enjoy your Thanksgiving week!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...