Friday, May 27, 2011

Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition





How to get this look for all under $100!

Dress: Planet Gold Dress, Sleeveless Striped Tank Maxi Dress for $22.99 at Macy's
Handbag: Brooke Tote for $58 at Shop Suey
Sandals: Port Jelly Sandal for $10 at Payless

Total outfit: $91!



I have always admired striped maxi dresses but too afraid to try them as I fear that they will make me look bigger than I am. Kim Kardashian looks stunning here. The maxi dress fits her perfectly. To add some color to this outfit wear that red lip or nails.
To take this into the evening, wear with stiletto heels and pile on the gold jewelry! Oh, and trade in the handbag for a sleek black clutch.

What do you think of Kim's outfit? I love it!


Always,



P.S. If you haven't noticed already, my blog is currently not loading right. Please bear with me as I find a solution. I have contacted blogger and asked on Facebook. If you know of a solution please don't hesitate to comment below! For updates on this matter, please follow my twitter or facebook page. Thank you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...