Monday, May 16, 2011

Getaway Glam: Glamour June 2011





















One of my favorite magazines is Glamour. They are not too big on having editorials in the magazine but when I saw this one for June's magazine I just had to share it! I am loving the fabulous fifties styles in the pictures. Also I have seen that iconic Prada dress (second to last picture) everywhere. I think it has become quite the popular dress of the season.
My favorite is the last picture. I enjoy boating but sometimes I don't want to go in the water. This would be the perfect boating outfit. You still can wear a bathing suit and wear a fabulous skirt for a cover up!
Also I want that hat in the first picture, absolutely glamorous!


What is your favorite outfit from the editorial above?


Always,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...