Monday, May 23, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Tribal Details
















Today's Outfit:
Blouse: Forever21
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Wet Seal
Shoes: Ebay
Bracelets: Forever21


The background in the pictures above are located just outside our apartment complex. We live right next to the country, which I love! Now that the weather is getting warmer, and the grass greener I want to take more pictures here. My boyfriend took these pictures, he is a much better person photographer than I am (haha). I am loving his camera- it has worked out great for us both. :)
My favorite above is the one on the road. We had about 30 seconds to take this picture! I think that is the fastest we had to take a picture (lol).
This blouse was my favorite purchase (besides the maxi skirts) from Forever21. It is quite comfortable and the quality is amazing for Forever21. I love it!


Always,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...