Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dree Hemingway for Vogue UK June 2011


































This is such a gorgeous editorial I just had to share this with all of you! I am loving the photography and how the photographer cached the light as the sun was setting. Can I also say I want that house with the car in the dogs in the front? Gorgeous! Exactly my style as well. I want a big country house like that with a wrap around porch.

The style is amazingly fresh, chic and sexy. I absolutely love the first dress. Oh, how I wish I could wear low cut dresses like that (without my chest falling out haha). The sequin detailing is very glamorous! Any of these outfits would be perfect for lounging around the house, going out on a date or party. Wonderful inspiration!

What do you think of this editorial?


Always,



P.S. Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...