Friday, May 6, 2011

What Spring Means to Me: FTF Event

It is such an honor to belong to Kristy's Full Time Fabulous Community. There are so many great bloggers in the community and I enjoy reading each and every one of their posts. This month's event theme is on Spring. Spring is a time of renewal and welcoming those warmer days! Spring is the season next to my favorite season of the year, summer. It gets me excited for the warmer weather and no more cold days!

Here is what spring means to me:


Spring for me means time to go to our favorite places. We love going to Lithia Park (upper left), and the little trail that is next to the highway. We also are only about 3 hours away from the coast and these two spots are our favorite places. We visited Gold Beach (lower right) on our 3 month anniversary over 3 years ago and it holds a special place in my heart.


This picture is from last year when I celebrated my 80 pound weight loss. When spring began I welcomed a new body and I started to experiment different styles......

spring style



As the year went by I found my style, which is a bit bohemian and country combined. All the clothes above I would totally wear for spring. I love wearing maxi skirts and dresses, and the free flowing tops. Love exotic and tribal jewelry too. Before the weight loss I don't think I would ever try this style. I am happy to finally find my style. Though I am sure my style will evolve over time.


So that is what spring means to me!

What does spring mean to you?


Always,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...