Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fashion Around the World Series: South America Part 1


Samba Do Brasil


Fashion Week in Brazil


Amazon River Tribe - Traditional Ceremony


Andean women in Peru


Columbia


Traditional wear in Ecuador


Venezuela


New Guinea


My third installment of the fashion around the world series is on South America. I will be splitting this country in two. As you can tell from above, I have covered Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Columbia, Venezuela, and New Guinea.

As with the past two countries I have covered (India and Africa), South America's people are not afraid of color and pattern! Brazil of course is famous for their Brazilian wax and they are not afraid to show off their bodies in bikinis!

The most inspirational are the tribes in the Amazon. I didn't want to include too many of their pictures, as they are famous for being half naked. And I don't really want to include those kind of pictures on my blog. Their handmade clothing and body paint is very gorgeous and inspirational.

I am just loving all the fashion in South America. What is your view?


Always,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...