Thursday, January 20, 2011

Biker Chic






















Today's Outfit:
Jacket- Macy's
Boots- JcPenny, Worthington
Jeans: Thrifted
Ring and Necklace- Bought Locally

I have three days off in a row so I am going to take advantage of that and take some outfit of the day pictures! Today was actually sunny and high 40s so I could handle being outside for a little bit. It has been rainy, foggy and cold the past few weeks, which makes it hard to do any kind of outfit post. I found this jacket at Macy's right after Christmas. When I tried it on, I loved it instantly. I never have worn a leather jacket before! I am not keen on the whole leather look either so I liked that it just has leather on the front and knit everywhere else. Great fabric combination! I love these boots as well. They are quite comfy despite the heel size. I have only bought one other pair of shoes from JcPenny and I have become to like their shoe selection more these past few months. They actually have decent stuff! Must check it out, plus they always have some kind of sale going on.
The color on my lips is actually more of a deep burgundy color than it is shown here, a rich berry color. It is in the color Euphoria. It is from the new Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick line which I quite like since I am not a big Cover Girl fan.
Will have to pick up some other colors!

Hope you all are doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...