Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Polyvore Outfit of the week- Little Red Bikini

Little red bikini


Just something I came up with the last minute. Some days I love living in winter clothing and don't mind the weather and then the next day I want it to be warm so I can start wearing my summer dresses again. Does anybody feel the same way? I guess that is when it is a perfect time for a resort/vacation getaway. I love little red bikini's because they stand out and are not your typical little black bikini. Always wear a hat and carry plenty of sunscreen!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week! If you live on the west coast of the US you have till about 11:59 PM tonight to enter my giveaway! Winner will be announced tomorrow evening. :)



P.S. I also have the Facebook "like" button now! Please like my post and spread the word! I will have the twitter tweet button up as soon as I figure out how to do that as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...