Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pre Spring - Victoria's Secret

Right now Victoria's Secret is having their semi annual sale. When their sale is over a ton of new clothing comes in for spring and summer. Here is a preview of their spring line. These are my favorites!:


Lace Trim Playdress for $58

This is such a cute playful dress. The colors scream spring time and the lace adds a little bit of femininity.


Printed Georgette Dress for $68

This dress is meant for easy days. With the empire seam it will hide a "bloated" belly and you will still look cute!


Embellished Cap- Sleeve Jersey Dress for $98

Sexy dress for spring dates or dancing the night away!


Full Skirt for $39.50 and Ruffle Cardigan Sweater for $38

This would look super adorable on your daily errands buying groceries, getting the mail, shopping, etc.!


The Miraculous bra top for $59.50

I have the miraculous bra itself and I must say that I love it! It really does make your chest 2 cup sizes bigger. With this top you don't need the bra- it will do the magic itself! This top will create a sexy hourglass shape!


Ruched Skirt for $39.50 and Shadow Ridge Tank for $38

This would look professional yet fashionable with a blazer, hose, and booties to work in the spring time!


The Christie Fit Flare Pant for $39.50

I am not a big fan of colored pants but when I saw these pants I thought wow, these look amazing! I have had these pants before and they really do shape your booty wonderfully. At that time I did have a butt but when I lost the weight it went away. :( It emphasized my booty before and I am sure it will create one now as well!


Floral Mesh Bootie by Colin Stuart for $128

Such cute booties, I love the floral embellishments!


Criss-Cross Platform Sandal from Jessica Simpson for $95

I always adore Jessica Simpson shoes. I have wanted every single shoe she has came out with. These ones are great and I like the metallic finish.


Suede Ultra Wedge from Bebe for $150

I have been wanting to get a bootie with a wedge lately. And this spring/summer I will be on the lookout for wedges as well. If you don't want to wear heels but still want the height, look to wedges. They are more comfortable and are still chic looking!


I have already taken advantage of their semi annual sale with my gift card and I can't wait to show you all what I got!
What do you think of their new clothing line so far? I always love Victoria's Secret! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...