Monday, January 10, 2011

Look to spring....Inexpensively!

I know it is just January but before you know it the flowers will be booming and the birds will be chirping. Also you can start incorporating your spring clothes now with your winter outfits! No need to look drab, wear some color! Forever21 is a great place to shop when shopping for the latest trends. They are all inexpensive so why not try them out? Here are my picks so far for the season:


Striped Cotton Top for $9.80, Nautical Knit Shorts for $11.80


Striped Dress W/Belt for $14.90


Striped Nautical Snoopy Top for $17.80


Striped Yoke Sweater for $19.80, Zip-up floral skirt for $14.80


One Shoulder Satin Rose Shirt for $17.80


Leatherette Maryjane clogs for $24.80


Peacock Bib Necklace for $10.80


I love all of these picks. Especially the shoes! I can't believe the price for them. That is an awesome steal. The second outfit, the dress is a little short so I would pair them with leggings and in the summer with shorts.

Are you looking forward to spring? I know I am!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...