Friday, January 14, 2011

Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition

This week's celebrity fashion edition will be on the classy, Reese Witherspoon.


celebrity fashion



How to copy this look for under $100!:
Dress: Cotton Jersey Pocket Dress from theoutnet.com for $59
Handbags: Quilted Shoulder Bag from yesstyle.com for $63
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Astor- Iridescent gold from heels.com for $80
Sunglasses: John Lewis Women's Square Plastic Sunglasses from johnlewis.com for $32

Reese Witherspoon's outfit looks effortless. This would look super cute on vacation or when spring comes around. What is nice about this dress is the color will look amazing on most skin tones. It will shine against tanned skin. Gold shoes are always glam, I feel that they go with any outfit.

Need to wear some accessories? Here are some ideas!:




From left to right: Gold Boyfriend Watch from shockboutique.com for $30, Antoinette Lacy Statement Alice Band from Accessorize for $16.

I always love watches and usually wearing one everyday. I feel like I am probably the only one that actually wears the watch for function. Although, I do admit I do look at my cell phone for the time every know and then. I have been getting into head accessories since working at a hat store. I love how it can be your main accessory and you only need a necklace or bracelet to complete your look. Effortlessly easy!




From left to right: ASOS Pair of Love Owls on Branch for $13.79 from ASOS, Biba Peacock Statement Ring for $9.37 from Accessorize.

How cute is that necklace? I think it is quite adorable! Right now ASOS is having some great sales on their jewelry. Must check it out! Love the ring on the right. I haven't ever purchased rings from Accessorize but I usually have to end up paying extra money on rings because of my metal allergies. Cheap rings just don't do it for me. I get a rash on my finger and the rings turn blue or green. I can wear them for about 2-3 hours before they start irritating my skin. So, I usually just buy them for photo shoots or special occasions.
Does anybody have the same problem?


What do you think of Reese's outfit, hit or miss?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...