Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gucci Spring 2011 RTW Collection


Love the satin teal skirt and deep v neck top! Sexy!


Never thought purple and orange would look so great together. Great color combination's!


Perfect dress for the resort, and those warm summer nights out. This is a beautiful, stunning dress!


Love the little mid-riff showing and the asymmetrical design.


How did they make neutrals look so glam in this outfit? The little details make the outfit interesting and exotic.


I love the fray detailing in this dress. Love the shoes too!


I like how they paired black and brown together and still made it look great.


I love how everything is "covered" yet still sexy! I also want those shoes, so glam and fierce!


I found the design of this outfit quite interesting and unique. Somehow they made all the ruffles, embellishments and other detailing compliment each other well.


Gucci did a wonderful job creating a beautiful collection this season. It was quite colorful and exotic. What I like most is that the pieces actually look wearable. I could see myself wearing one or two pieces from this collection. There was also a 1970s vibe to the collection. The color blocking, embellishments and gold belts made the collection unique and fun.

What do you think of Gucci's Spring 2011 RTW Collection?



P.S. With the new year I want to keep my blog MsFashinista fresh and interesting. I don't want you to get bored! Let me know what you want to see on MsFashinista. Any new topics you want me to cover or see? Any ideas would be helpful! I appreciate you all who read and follow my blog. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...