Monday, January 3, 2011

LuLus Sweet Pea Lookbook
























I received an email today from LuLus about their new lookbook Sweet Pea for spring. I looked at it when I got home from work and I feel in love with it! I could definitely see myself wearing a few of these outfits. They are quite adorable and chic as well. I love the shoes shown, the platforms on some of them are crazy but in a good way.
I discovered this website last fall. I really enjoy shopping on the website because not only the fashion is great but also affordable. They have great variety of styles and prices. They have both inexpensive and pricey items.
Again this spring I see a lot of feminine details. From runway shows I have seen a lot of color. Bright ones at that. I love bright, cheerful colors!

To look more at the lookbook and to shop the looks, click: Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...