Thursday, January 6, 2011

People's Choice Awards 2011

Here are my favorites from last night People's Choice Awards!


Kim Kardashian


Khloe Kardashian

Not too sure about her red hair. What do you think? Good color for her?


Katy Perry


Selena Gomez


Taylor Swift


Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer


Kristen Stewart


And the Worst...


Kathy Griffin

I don't know why the person on the right would wear such a thing. I don't think it is very appropriate for such awards and kind of looks "costume-y". Kathy Griffin's dress is a little too yellow for me. It is a gorgeous dress but the color isn't very exciting.


I didn't watch the Awards themselves. I forgot they were on the night they appeared. I heard about them today and thought I would share you all what my favorites were!

Which one is your favorite?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...