Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes 2011: Likes and Dislikes

Likes:


Natalie Portman

She is glowing in her early stages of pregnancy. I thought the rose was a beautiful touch and the color looked amazing on her.


Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

The green dress looks amazing on her. The dress nips her in at the right place, and creates a sexy hourglass shape. I also love her hair.


Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett always pulls off the old Hollywood glamor look beautifully. This gown is gorgeous on her. The nude/pink color looks stunning against her pale skin tone.


Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood always looks glam at every celebrity event she attends.


Sarah Hyland

This is a elegant simple gown with a touch of embellishments at the bust. Makes the outfit look effortless!


Kaley Cuoco

Lovely gown. I love the ruffles cascading down the gown. This is something I could even see myself wear on my wedding day (in ivory of course).


Dianna Agron

Another gown that is simply elegant. The dress makes enough of a statement. I also love her hairstyle.


Catherine Zeta-Jones

This color looks amazing on her. She has similar features as me except she has more of a tan skin tone (she looks more pale here) and this color always compliments me as well. The ruffles are amazing and fall all in the right places.


Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman

I love this picture because they both look so happy! I love her simple ivory gown, it looks amazing with her red hair.


Olivia Wilde

You would expect that sparkle dress and sparkle shoes would be too much but I think that she did it right here. Her dress is elegant, classy, and gorgeous. The gold shoes further bring out the colors and sparkles of the dress.



And the ones I thought could do a little better....


Michelle Williams

They said that they loved this dress but I beg to differ. Something about this dress, I just don't like. Maybe its the flowers or the color of the dress. The color I think seems to drain her coloring out. It "matches" too much. Maybe if she wore a red lip or something it wouldn't be nude from head to toe.


Halle Berry

So, are we going to wear our lingerie to the golden globe awards now? I think this was a bit too revealing and a little too much. The golden globe awards are known for partying but couldn't she worn something a little bit more elegant? I think this was the worst!


Missed half of the beginning of the Red Carpet event but saw enough during the show to see who whore what. I was happy that the social network won 4 golden globe awards because I really enjoyed that movie. Jesse Eisenberg did a well job portraying Mark Zuckerberg. I was also happy that Toy Story 3 won best animated film because it was quite a cute movie. It even made me cry! (haha). I noticed Glee won a few awards as well. I have only seen the first episode but it was quite good so I might have to check out the rest. Are any of you glee fans?
The Pacific was also nominated for best miniseries or movie. I was a little upset that it didn't win because it is a beautiful yet depressing show. We are watching it right now and almost every one someone dies (well that happens with war, right?).

Did any of you watch the Golden Globe awards and which outfits were your favorites?




P.S. Make sure to like my post below!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...