Monday, January 31, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 Campaigns- Favorites














Pepe Jeans


Michael Kors


Michael Kors





Tom Ford


Burberry


Alexander McQueen








Guess



These are my favorites among the spring/summer 2011 campaigns. This makes me long for spring, the flowers blooming and warm weather! My favorite out of all the ones above is Alexander McQueen. I love the butterfly effect in the photo. It is simply gorgeous! The most wearable items would be Escada and D&G. I love the red dress from Escada and could definitely see myself wearing it! The floral prints are so refreshing from D&G and are popping up everywhere in all the clothing stores. Tom Ford's glasses and makeup is just amazing! The shape of the glasses and makeup match perfectly. Love!

Anyways, those are my favorites. Which ones are your favorite?



P.S. Tomorrow I will be posting a peek into my jewelry collection as well as an outfit of the day post (weather permitting)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...